Instructions For Setting Up A Store, Facebook Store And Fan Database
1. Your IES client relations specialist will provide you the credentials to visit the Innovative Entertainment Solutions Online Store to purchase your Web Store, Facebook Store and Fan Database Application. You order will come with the complete IES vendor agreement.
4. Send IES one promotional copy of each item you intend to sell, or send your sellable merchandise at the same time to save on freight charges. Send the inventory quantity you specified in the IES Product Submission Gateway.
5. While you are busy doing the above, the IES tech team will build your store and database to graphically resemble your web site. All of the various tabs or buttons on your current web site will be displayed on your store and in your fan database application. Once we receive the promotional copies, we will encode 30-, 60- or 90-second sound samples (your choice) of each song so your customers can preview these songs at the store. We can scan or photograph any product for which you cannot provide an image. Only after we receive the sellable inventory, promos and product descriptions can your store be pushed live.
6. IES will provide you a link to your store. Contact your web master and/or web designer to have the store or shop link embedded into your web site. Be sure to post the link on every page of your site. You may call the store anything you like (Shop, Store or brand it your own, i.e., Duke's Digital Store").
7. IES will also provide you with a link to your fan database application. Contact your web master and/or web page designer to have the fan database link embedded into your web site. Like the store, you may name the fan club anything you like (Fan Club, Sign Up, Super Fan Sign Up). Let us know if you would like to incentivize your fans with a free offering. An audio or video download and a coupon code for a discount off products in your store for first-time shoppers are the most common.
8. Bookmark http://reports.iesmms.com so you can frequently view your sales and fan registrations through the IES Client Console. You will be provided a user ID and Password so you can view and export your sales and fan sign-ups in real time.
9. IES will make a direct deposit into your checking account on a monthly basis for sales realized during the last month's cycle. You will be sent an e-mail with the beginning invoice number and ending invoice number of the month cycle along with the amount we are depositing.
Our Mailing & Shipping Addresses
Innovative Entertainment Solutions